New Opportunity Available
£30,000 - £35,000
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer with experience within the Security Shutter industry? We have an exciting permanent opportunity with a company based in the Stourbridge area!!
To be successful in this role you must have a discipline with rules/PPE on various sites from general building site to shopping centres.
You must have and maintain a good knowledge of our products and any new products as they evolve.
Being part of a team is something you should be comfortable with and due to the nature of the business flexibility is required with occasional nights out to Scotland or Ireland.
Duties & experience Include but are not limited to:
- Fault finding and Reporting on all our products
- Electrical Commissioning
- A good understanding of general engineering, Motor changes, Keyswitch replacements, Control panel issues/replacements, cable running etc.
- Fire alarm experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Fire Curtain, Smoke curtain & Roller shutter Equipment Experience is required
- Work Nationwide (*Full Clean driving licence required for this role.)
- Paperwork Completed Fully
- Working to Deadlines
- Adhering to Health and Safety
- Being Placed on a Call Out rotor
- Working alongside other engineers when required
- Covering the UK for work
- Must be flexible with working hours & be able to do call outs when required by the business
In return you will benefit from:
- Basic Salary of up to £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Onsite Parking
- Overtime available
- Company van provided
- 21 days holiday
The above role is based on a permanent full time basis with an ASAP start available. To apply please e-mail CV's to
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer and an Employment Agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy