Business Development Executive
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: £25,000 + Bonus + Company Car
Due to recent UK growth, our client is looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic, new business sales professional as a new addition to their team.
As Business Development Executive, your role will be to sell the company's software solutions across the visitor attraction market. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills, should be presentable, and will have good negotiation and presentation skills.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Organising sales visits and diary management.
- Demonstrating and presenting software products - both onsite and via webinars.
- Prepare value propositions of Company services for the client based upon the client's situation, their business requirements and the proposed solution.
- Establishing new client business.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets.
- Keep accurate records in the companies CRM system.
- Consolidate and enhance the existing records in the CRM contact database.
- Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement.
- Work with the professional services team to deliver controlled and positive install outcomes.
- Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction throughout the life cycle of the relationship.
- Prepare and handover an initial client business plan to the Account Manager.
- Support Client Account Manager activities within assigned accounts with targeted growth of system usage, specifically online transactions.
- Work closely with colleagues to develop & share new business.
- Working with BDM to create and implement unique marketing strategies.
- 2-3 years SaaS Sales Experience
- Proven track record of new business wins.
- Self-Motivated, tenacious, loyal.
- Well organised.
- Stable career record.
- Driving Licence.
- Degree educated.
- Visitor Attraction market experience.
- Sold ePoS SaaS solutions.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://freshrecruits.co.uk/privacy-policy/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85419362