HR Analyst - Tachbrook Park, Warwick
HR Analyst - Tachbrook Park, Warwick
Circa £25,000pa dependant on experience, plus excellent company benefits. This will be a full time position working 37.5hrs p/w for a period of 6-9months.
Creating a better world, a better company, and a more fulfilling future…
The People Insights and Reward team at Calor Gas are looking for a experienced Analyst to support Calor and the team by producing and interpreting high quality information on Calor’s workforce to enable decision making within the HR function. To enable and support effective short and long-term labour planning processes by producing, interpreting and presenting relevant information.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Produce and interpret high quality information on Calor’s work force from a variety of data sources to support business decision making.
- Accurately analyse the data relating to the monthly, annual and longer-term labour planning activities, working with Finance to ensuring that Calor’s 'establishment’ is clearly understood and that variances are highlighted and controlled.
- Produce monthly information and narratives for the board on headcount and labour planning trends.
- Complete the required information for external survey and benchmarking organisations to which Calor subscribes plus respond to any statutory requests for information.
- Provide support to the Reward and MI specialist with analysis of data relating to salaries and bonus reviews, including the benchmarking of roles.
- Provide analytical and systems support to the HR Process Lead.
- Provide support to the wider HR team with ad-hoc requests for data analysis relating to their functional area and team budgets, as well as providing quantitative data for people-related investment proposals or memo’s.
- Support the People Insights and Reward team on both BAU and project activities where required.
As such we would like you to:
- Have a degree or equivalent within numerical / analytics - not essential
- Have strong experience in data analysis techniques and Excel modelling, to include, but not be exclusive to VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables and Data Validation.
- Numerical and analytical; able to extract data from a range of sources and turn it into meaningful and easily digestible information.
- Have previously worked with HR Systems.
- Fast learner with exceptional attention to detail.
- Good communication skills both written and verbally.
- Organised with good planning skills to meet regular deadlines.
- Team player who is flexible in approach.
We look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn. Opportunities to progress, to develop and to be recognised for your achievements are part of our daily life, and we want to share that with you! Together with your commitment, drive and personal performance, we believe you can bring out the best in yourself at Calor.
Calor is an exciting and inspiring company to work for, where investment in our people's skills and knowledge is integral to our success. We ensure a supportive and inclusive working environment which is underpinned by our culture of expertise, safety and trust. These things allow us to lead the way in terms of sustainability, innovation and personal development.
As the lead supplier in the UK LPG market, things rarely stand still for us. From humble beginnings, and as part of SHV Energy, Calor has continued to develop and diversify, ensuring that our service offering is expansive, progressive and relevant to our customers. It is our people that enable us to do that, which is why they are the heart of our business.
If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are successful in being offered this role, you will be required to carry out pre-employment checks including: 5-year address history, 3-year employment history, financial check, criminal record check, and driving licence verification and you must be medically fit to work.
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK and hold a full driving licence that is valid for you to drive in the UK.
Calor Gas Ltd. adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.