Benefits: 21 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension scheme
Hours: Full time
Our client, established in 2001 works within the healthcare sector. As of 2018, they have a strong customer base and 3 business premises with a workforce that has grown to nearly 60 team members who cover work throughout the United Kingdom and Internationally.
They work in partnership with pioneering medical device Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), They adapt to individual needs and requirements by offering a package tailored specifically to each customer.
As a result of continued growth, they are currently looking to recruit for the position of Decontamination/Packaging Operative, the role requires the candidate to be responsible to the Service Support Manager for direction and support, and includes the handling of stock, and the cleaning and inspection of medical devices in line with customer requirements.
- Clean incoming medical devices and accessories in line with customer procedures
- Package and despatch of medical devices and accessories
- Accurate completion of paperwork
- Maintain work area in a tidy condition
- Support the functions of the warehouse within training scope
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous warehouse experience would be beneficial
- High attention to detail
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Warehouse Operative, Stock Management, Stock Handling, Warehouse Position, Warehouse Vacancy, Picker, Packer, Decontamination, Medical, Cleaning, Cleaner, Factory, Factory Work.