Digital Communications Executive
- Play a key role in the management of social media channels. Using social media management software you will help to approve, reject or improve all content submitted by colleagues and agency partners.
- Produce high quality written content, including press releases, to support PR and communications activity
- Take lead responsibility for the content and growth of LinkedinLinkedin page and B2BB2B Twitter account, along with any other channels you identify as being a priority
- Assist in the management of reputation online, helping to monitor and improve published feedback.
- Work with divisional customer service teams to develop customer communications and ensure a consistent and soft tone of voice is being used.
- Be a key contact network of national and regional PR agencies, including liaising with journalists
- Work creatively with colleagues and agency partners to come up with new and innovative ways to communicate mission and objectives, including developing premium-quality rich content
- Manage investor websites ensuring copy remains compelling and up to date
- Support the Group Communications team with other duties and projects as required.
- Confident communicator
- Commercially astute
- Organised and proactive
This is a market leading, nationally recognised, premium property brand. This is a business that will invest and develop you as one of their valued employees. As well as a competitive salary and market leading benefits, you will also be entitled to plenty of training in line with upskillingupskilling and honing your digital specialism
Competitive offer with benefits