German Head of Customer Services
We are recruiting for a German-speaking European Head of Customer Services for a manufacturing company. You would be joining a growing company as it expands further into Europe, following significant recent investment. With experience of people management and B2B customer support in Europe and particularly Germany, you would become the champion for the export department. Whilst initially focussing on managing the customer service team, the role will also involve liaising with territory managers across Europe and senior managers in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity with a salary of GBP42K + bonus.
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturing company based in Evesham. The majority of their products are sold through distributors and most of their customers are businesses such as DIY companies, shop fitters, builders and domestic installers. They work with clients across Europe and have a very international outlook.
The company is passionate about languages and people and have won awards for the provision of training for their staff.
- Manage the customer service team to provide an excellent, customer-focused service
- Agree KPIs for team to support business priorities, recommending training to improve service levels
- Manage support relationships to deliver excellent service to other departments, with appropriate escalation procedures
- Work across departments including field sales, marketing, finance, logistics and business insight
- Salary of GBP42K + bonus
- Experience of managing and motivating a team
- Several years' senior customer service work
- Varied commercial experience, particularly of international export procedures and payment methods
- Able to speak and write German to a very high level
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exposure to foreign business cultures
- French and/or Dutch would be advantageous
The company is based in Evesham, just off the M5 and easily commutable from Worcester, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Redditch and Stratford.
To apply, send us your CV in Word format (.doc or .docx) we will then send you the full job description and call you to go through your CV and application.
Corinium Language Associates is working as an employment agency for this role and could store your details. We may get in touch with you about other roles that you could be suitable for, but your details will never be shared without your express permission and will never be used for anything other than recruitment.