- An expert organiser?
- Do you thrive on working organising schedules, ensuring every last detail is covered?
- Can you juggle numerous tasks and take control?For this key position within the organisation you will be responsible for the following duties:
If the answer is yes, then I am looking to recruit a focused, proactive and super organised individual to look after our client's membership and promote the benefits.
- Dealing with memberships
- Handling all telephone and email queries
- Creating welcome packs for new members
- Organising international travel on behalf of staff members
- Handling event bookings and conferences
Key skills required for the position:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build strong relationships with suppliers
- Exceptional organisational and administration skills
- Ability to work in a team and juggle multiple tasks.
- Driven and determined attitude
If you think you have the right skills and would be good for the job apply today with your CV
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs. BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.Love Work Be HappyBCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85446518