Commercial Fleet Manager
Walsall based company are looking for a person with experience in an vehicle hire company to manage their commercial and company car fleet.
- Ordering of new company cars and vans and reallocation of idle vehicles
- Disposal of the car and commercial fleet
- Fuel card ordering/distribution and reporting
- Management of the telematics/Navman system and driver changeover
- Meeting and maintaining a good working relationship with suppliers to ensure the company receive the best deals
- Responsible for obtaining and managing quotations for new company car orders across the business
- Manage any driver complaints, report and act where necessary and assisting with insurance claims
- Road Haulage Transport Management Certificate of Professional Competence would be a distinct advantage
- Transport Managers CPC qualification would also be ideal but not essential
- Previous related procurement and fleet management experience is required in a similar role
- Sound IT and record keeping abilities
- Excellent communication - both verbal and written
You will be offered a competitive salary in relation to your skills and experience, pension scheme, 20 days holiday plus stats etc.