Due to location, it is essential that you have a driving license and your own transport.
Our client is a market-leading, family-owned business who are well established in their industry and provide a top-quality service to their suppliers. We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate to join the team as an Operations Administrator. The ideal candidate will have several years' experience in an administrative role, have a keen eye for detail with a loyal and hardworking nature. This is a genuine opportunity offering a foundation to advance your career.
- Generate operational KPI's and produce statistical data
- Arrange investigations ensuring employees are aware of scheduling and logistical requirements
- Collate and file documents for employees including training documents
- Coordinate and take part in formal meetings taking minutes
- Ensure that training tasks carried out are identified by a defined Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Have a keen eye for detail ensuring all SOP's are written, referenced and authorised by Line Manager
- Ensure that all aspects of training and development carried out is recorded
- Be responsible for the updating of all training and personal records including training materials
- Liaise with service providers as directed
- Produce KPI reports
- All other general ad hoc admin duties
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong MS Word & Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with the ability to work with large amounts of data
- Strong attention to detail
- At least 18 months administration experience in a busy environment
- Industry experience within Supply Chain, Logisitics or FMCG is highly desirable
- Fluent in English, and any other additional languages to a verbal standard would be beneficial
If you are interested in the above role; then please apply with an updated copy of your CV or call Mali Osmelak for more information on 01926 332277.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85457592