Senior Product Trainer - South
Job Title: Senior Product Trainer - South
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Covering the Southern region
Salary: GBPCompetitive plus Benefits
An exciting role has arisen for a Senior Product Trainer ( covering the southern region) to join the Learning and Development team!
The potential candidate will ensure the the qualification of the Southern Division of H&B UK, are maintained across all Healthy programmes and delivered with integrity in line with our accreditation guidelines. Reporting to the Head of Learning & Development and responsible for a team of 8 Regional Product Trainers
- Responsible for the management of 8 field based Regional Product Trainers
- Ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered by the Regional Product Trainers visiting stores and driving practical application of the Product training
- Responsible for the qualification levels in UK and Ireland Retail, achieving timescales
- Working with Store Management teams to embed our internal training programmes- (Healthy Start, Health Essentials and Healthy Experts) through effective role play and observations
- To interpret analysis and act upon key management reporting to deliver the Training Charter metrics across UK and Ireland retail - Driving key metrics within the retail key performance indicators for the company
- To support internal training accreditation status nationally in line with the Training Charter
- To be seen as best practice in delivering exceptional product and service based training
- Communicate professional and appropriately at all times
- Work effectively within a team and work across other teams
- Prioritise and plan effectively to meet deadlines as well being flexible to change and re-prioritising at short notice
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programmes
- Strong level of understanding of quality assurance and training principles.
- Trained in nutrition
- Training & coaching skills
- Able to influence at a senior level
- Able to manage a team remotely
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???