Location: Solihull, Birmingham, B91
Hours: Full Time, 40 hours, days, 9am - 5pm, including supernumerary time
Do you want to work for a national care provider with an outstanding reputation within the private sector?
We are leading their search for a Unit Manager in the Solihull area of Birmingham. The home specialises in the provision of high-quality nursing care from the comfort of a purpose-built modern care home which provides a welcoming and secure environment for elderly residents.
The successful candidate and their team will provide excellent care to elderly residents who may be suffering from Dementia or Parkinson's, ensuring they receive relevant palliative support and respite.
Can't wait to apply? Skip to the bottom and apply now, or call or email Jen at Randstad on . Keep reading for Benefits, Responsibilities, and Requirements.
- 1-2-1 sessions with the Home Manager regularly
- A staff liaison on site for your own individual support
- Excellent career prospects and progression opportunities within a national business
- 28 days' holiday
- Award-winning training and development opportunities
- Cash plan discounts
- A stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme
- The cost of your NMC registration covered
- The cost of your DBS covered
- A free uniform
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
- An employer-contribution pension
- Complex assessments and pre-assessments of residents coming into your unit
- Arranging and atteding family liaisons
- Doing medication rounds as required
- Planning, monitoring and implementing care
- Delivering clinical advice and guidance
- Supporting new staff on your unit
- Delegating tasks to care staff on your shift
The successful candidate must:
- Be NMC registered (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- Have experience in a nursing home (desirable)
- Be committed to championing independence, choice, and dignity in the home
- Communicate effectively at all levels, building trusting relationships
This role is open to receiving applications over the next 4 weeks. Within 3 days of applying, I will be in contact with suitable applicants to discuss the role and your experience further. Then there is just a one stage interview process and you will have feedback within 1 week.
If you're passionate about delivering high-quality care in a friendly and supportive environment then this may be the role for you- don't hesitate, apply below today! Alternatively, you can contact Jen Chorlton at Randstad Care on or via email.
This position is suitable for staff nurses, unit managers, clinical leads, senior staff nurses, staff nurses (Band 5); staff nurses (Band 6), RGN, RMN or RNLD registered nurses, registered general nurses, RMN mental health nurses, RNLD community nurses, agency nurses, or dementia nurses.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.