Project and Compliance Manager
Our client, a well-established, technical specialist within their manufacturing field, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Manager to take responsibility for the company's Quality Compliance along with the Project Management of New Products Introductions within their business.
Quality functions will include internal audits, systems management, FMEAS and general compliance, to ensure the operation meets with Quality Systems and client requirements.
New Product Introduction functions will include liaising with customers globally, pattern makers, machinists etc: Producing and Maintaining timing plans associated with New Product; dealing with technical aspects of New Products to ensure they are successfully put in to manufacturing; project management of new products to ensure successful delivery to clients within agreed time-frames, to ensure customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have a proven track record in the successful management of quality systems
- Have proven technical ability to successfully take on responsibility of New Product Introductions, working with colleagues to meet with customer demands
- Have strong background/relevant experience with a foundry operation
- Have technical expertise and understanding of foundry processes
- Have strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Have excellent communication and relationship management ability, to successful liaise with customers globally
- Be keen to take on a challenging, diverse role with a progressive, growing business
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to join a highly motivated and committed management team, within this established and highly driven business, please submit your application asap to ensure consideration.