Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager based in Stafford 43K
Your new company
Your new employer has its IT services are delivered through a strategic partnership. The partnership is underpinned by a defined set of services and associated Key Performance Indicators. The third party operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with service management arrangements for all operating parts of the day, including a Duty Manager system for high priority incidents. This role is to deliver the client-side responsibilities relating to service management, third parties' continuous operation and improvements in operational service delivery.
Your new role
- Lead on all IT service management arrangements for organisation, including providing expertise to the stakeholders as required.
- Manage the monthly KPI reporting arrangements with third party and organisations commercial services team, including reporting to appropriate governance bodies.
- Chair the service review board to manage service commitments with third party.
- Manage the incoming and outgoing general enquiries to the third party supplier, ensuring timely, relevant communication.
- Manage all communication with the organisation on KPI and service levels, collate feedback and respond accordingly.
- Chair the weekly adaptive change meeting with third party and organisation stakeholders.
- Organise and chair the IT governance meetings
- Be the point of escalation for organisations service management issues.
- Be the first point of contact for all major incidents during working hours and liaise with the relevant Business Area Managers to understand impact, and assurance to limit future incidents.
- Develop a link with Finance on delivery of Price x Quantity model and labour actuals work.
- Liaise with the Commercial Business Partner and Finance Business Partner who are accountable for the third party contract and IT contracts within the organisation.
- Lead Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery IT policy and requirements in conjunction with the organisation Business Continuity lead.
- Produce clear MI and maintain accuracy for contractual compliance and reporting of issues and risks.
- Key link to Estates for impact on third party time and resource, through estates management work.
Work closely with the Commercial Business Partner, to ensure commercial evaluation is completed as part of the service review.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in an IT assurance or audit role
- ITIL Practitioner qualification with strong evidence of service management
- Substantial and relevant experience of operating at a Manager level.
- An understanding of business change principles and working with third party IT suppliers
- Demonstrate a track record of providing a high quality, customer focused service
Relevant experience of managing service activity, managing KPI performance and providing clear concise communication to varying levels within the organisation.
What you'll get in return
A salary of up-to GBP43k and excellent public sector benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.