Desktop Support Analyst
Robert Walters is engaged with a leading UK Services business, which specialises in developing and producing bespoke equipment and tools for a national client base.
As part of technical expansion and the opening of a new sites across the Midlands, they are now keen to appoint an experienced Desktop Support Analyst to be based in Bromsgrove, paying a salary range of GBP20,000 to GBP22,000 plus benefits.
As a Desktop Support Analyst, you will work with the IT team to provide support services for the IT Infrastructure environment and all associated services across the business.
Desktop Support Analyst: Role Duties
- Point of contact for end-user support queries
- Manage tickets/incidents and update with correct information
- Troubleshoot/Resolve incidents and tickets
- Group Policy and User account management - set up and maintain logins/passwords
- Assist Architects and Senior Technology Leads with system support
- Install and configure devices
Desktop Support Analyst: Technical Requirements
- Windows 7 and above
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Group Policy and Active Directory
- Familiar with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
The permanent position for Desktop Support Analyst will pay a salary range of GBP20,000 to GBP22,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a market leading business, that was grown year on year.
To discuss the role in further detail, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on .