Clinical Service Manager
Are you an experienced nurse looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
I am looking for a Clinical Services Manager to join a well established residential home that provides nursing in Walsall. Working closely with the Home Manager you will be responsible for the well being of the residents within the home, ensuring physical, emotional and social needs are met, whilst helping them achieve their full capabilities. You will have input in to the operational management of the home in the absence of the Home Manager
To be considered;
* You must be a Registered Nurse with an up to date PIN
* You must have the ability to communicate with people of all levels
* You must have excellent time management skills and be able to manage your own workload
* You must have experience working in a Dementia environment
* Experience Managing and leading staff
* You must have a proven track record in delivering good care results
* You must have a good understanding of CQC/CI and other regulatory bodies (DoLs/MCA
In return we will give you;
* Assistance with Revalidation
* Paid breaks
* A free meal provided on long days
* Free PVG/DBS
* Refer a Friend scheme
* Pension scheme
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.