I am looking for an RGN to join a well established residential home that provides nursing in Walsall.
The home provides residents with palliative care, convalescence, Dementia nursing and Parkinson's care; you will be part of a multi disciplinary team and provide the highest standards of care to residents.
To be considered for the role;
* Must have an active pin
* Experience in general Nursing duties-Wound care/general obvs/blood sugar level testing/liaising with other healthcare professionals to give the best care
* High level of accuracy
In return we will give you;
* Free NMC pin renewal
* Free DBS check and uniform
* Assistance with Revalidation
* Paid breaks
* Refer a friend
* Skilled training with a qualified Nurse and fantastic opportunities for career development.
* Robust Continuing Professional Development
* £2000 bonus once the 6 month probationary period has been
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.