Customer Services Assistant
Full and part time customer services assistant positions available- brief responsibility for cash handling and face-to-face customer service to represent the brand. Opportunity to work for a trusted name on the British High Street.
The client based in Bromyard are a family run business that have been working within the bettings industry for over 40 years. They have a stronghold of stores across the UK and are a trusted name on the British High Street. They are looking to invest in committed people seeking a career in Customer Service within their stores.
The successful Customer Services Assistant- Bromyard will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Store Manager (including fulfilling duty management responsibilities) in delivery of outstanding customer service and standards including delivery of all compliance procedures. You will be responsible for opening and closing the store unsupervised.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensures customer service standards are thoroughly and consistently delivered:
- A friendly greeting is extended to all customers when entering the shop. Where this is not possible the greeting is extended to customers approaching the counter.
- All transactions are accompanied by eye contact and a friendly 'thank you'.
- A special effort is made to talk to all customers and develop relationships.
- Ensures stock levels are maintained at suitable levels
The successful Customer Services Assistant- Bromyard will be/have:
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and a willingness to be flexible
- Demonstrate a positive and constructive attitude to change
- Exert a positive behavioural influence on shop team members and lead by example
- Present a professional and positive image of the Company at all times
- Minimum age requirement 18
- Previous knowledge of cash handling in a retail environment
- Previous knowledge in a customer facing role
- Previous knowledge of the Bettings Industry
- Good numeracy skills
- Friendly and approachable to customers and colleagues
Full and part time customer services assistant positions available- brief responsibility for cash handling and face-to-face customer service to represent the brand. Opportunity to work flexible shift patterns 8.00-16.00/ 14.00-22.00 and typically one out of two weekends.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85492874