Science Copy Writer
Science Copy Writer
£23,000 - £32,000
Evesham, Broadway, Banbury, Coventry, Stratford-upon-Avon, Cheltenham
Rare opportunity for writers with a passion for science! As part of a busy team, you will produce engaging and informative copy to support the marketing activities of this nationally-recognised market leader. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience of writing copy on technical issues or a journalist who has a strong understanding of science and technology.
Duties will include:
- Write scientific and technical copy that reflects brand values
- Create persuasive marketing materials e.g newsletters, web copy and press releases
- Contribute articles for internal communication
- Help devise staff interviews for podcast and video release
- Sense-check and proofread technical and promotional documents
- Co-ordinate the production of reports
- Liaise with technical colleagues to ensure the delivery of clear messages
Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree in science or technology with experience of written copy on scientific issues OR a background in journalism with a strong understanding of science and technology.
- Ability to shape complex messages for a variety of audiences
- Ability to research background information for well-rounded copy
- Sound appreciation of content marketing
- Understanding of trade press
- An interest in promotion of business-to-business marketing messages
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Carrie @ i2i Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.