Based in the Black Country area is a small but rapidly expanding, privately owned company manufacturing industrial resin based coating products and systems.
We currently have an employment opportunity and seek a highly motivated experienced Production Operative to join our small team. The role will be ‘hands on’ and varied Involving all aspects of production duties (as below)
‘On the job’ training will be given but previous experience in a manufacturing role within a production capacity is essential. A folk lift truck licence is preferable but not essential.
Heavy use of PPE daily. Full and half face mask required to be used as part of the roll.
- Preparation and accurate measurement of Raw materials for loading into Mixers
- Loading of materials into mixers
- Mixing of raw materials following batch card formulations accurately to ensure product is of the highest quality and meets specifications
- Health and Safety compliance in accordance with company policy
- Order preparation following our Despatch Policy.
- Administration duties as required ensuring daily performance is achieved
- Loading and unloading trucks, order picking, wrapping products, packing labelling shipping and receiving
- Work in a safe manner and maintain a high standard of housekeeping in working area
- Other general factory duties as required
Applications to be accompanied with your CV.
Job Type / Category
Monday - Friday 07.30 – 17.00
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications.
Fork lift Licence preferred. In house training will be given.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependant on experience
- Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)