My client, a market leading business, is seeking to recruit an Accountant Assistant. The role i ideal for some in the early stages of their accounting career. Duties will include:
- New Accounts entering onto the system for Customers & Suppliers.
- Sending invoices out daily via Post, EDI, Email.
- Updating the National Accounts Intranet for invoice queries and raising queries with various department.
- Monthly Sales reporting on the National Accounts Intranet Site.
- Updating Cashbooks daily.
- Cash allocation & posting payments to Customer Accounts.
- Taking credit card payments over the telephone when necessary.
- Updating Customer's Intranet for Invoice Queries.
- Credit checks & releasing order's.
- Stamping & coding purchase invoices.
- Entering purchase invoices accurately onto the payables system.
- Assist Accountant with various Ad Hoc projects and day-to-day tasks to support the finance & administration department.
Requirements of the role:
- Ideally 12 months experience in a similar role or have begun studying AAT.
- Keen interest in Finance/Numeracy looking to progress
to AAT level 4 (Technician).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be organised.
- Flexible approach.
- Excel skills essential.
- G.C.S.E Maths & English (A-C).
Free parking, 33 days holiday and other generous benefits are provided.