PARKFIELD MEDICAL PRACTICE
255 PARKFIELD ROAD, WV4 6EG
30 - 37.5 hours per week
We are looking to recruit an Operations Manager to join our team.
Working closely with the Business Manager, you will be responsible for managing the non-clinical team to deliver excellent service and standards. Essential Requirements:
• Dynamic and motivated leader with experience of managing a team
• You will be innovative in nature, and will implement solutions to problems that arise as part of the day-to-day running of the practice
• You will be used to working in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Experience of Primary Care and healthcare management is desirable but not essential.
30 hours per week
We are seeking a colleague to join our team. Essential Requirements: • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Previous experience within a Primary Care setting desirable
• Professional attitude towards work, as well as being a team player
• IT competent, incl. Word and Excel
• Flexibility to cover shifts, inc. 7.45 a.m. start/8.00 p.m. finish/Sat. morning
• Car driver Individual training and development is encouraged.
37.5 hours per week
We are seeking a colleague to join our team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Previous secretarial experience
• Proficient typing skills
• Knowledge of medical terminology and/or AMSPAR qualifications
• IT Competence Individual training and development is encouraged.
All positions are eligible for NHS Pension Scheme.
For all vacancies interested applicants are asked to send their CV and covering letter via email to email@example.com
For further information, please call Sue Thornhill on 01902 349412