Our client is an established, reputable and family-owned business based near to Stratford-on-Avon. Due to continued expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of an Operations Supervisor to work in their Production facility. This is a great challenge, providing significant opportunities for a candidate that is looking to take the next step in their career.
- You will be responsible for the supervision and ongoing operational performance of both Production and Warehouse staff.
- Liaise with procurement, logistics, planning, stock control and sales teams to ensure the ongoing efficiency of the site operation.
- To analyse the ongoing performance of direct reports ensuring high levels of performance and output.
- To schedule production and order processing effectively to maximise efficiencies.
- Monitor the performance of equipment ensuring that any malfunction of breakdown is reported or remedied.
Key Skills & Experience:
- You must have worked pereviously within the fresh produce sector and have previous supervisory or managerial experience.
- You will need to be computer literate as extensive use of Microsoft Office is required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.
- An understanding of customer demand is preferred.
The working hours for this vacancy are 7am to 5pm, either Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday.
Please also note that to be considered for this vacancy you must have your own transport due to our client's rural location.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Hannah Foster on 01295 262266 for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.