Data Qualifier - Temporary
Our client is global specialist and leading Business to Business and retail distributor of all IT security products. A well know brand that offer excellent opportunities across their business sector and a professional, yet fun environment.
Our client is seeking a confident and analytical Data Qualifier to support on a specific project supporting a team of master data specialists. The role of Data Qualifier will be a vital cog in the team. The successful candidate in this role will be on a data gathering mission and will go on to support in data manipulation and reporting.
Duties will include:
- Calls out to clients and customers to gather information
- Excellent and precise data entry into Microsoft Excel
- Reporting from this data in Microsoft Excel in order to pass on to relevant departmental managers
- Building dashboards from Excel
- Experience in Data Governance
- Advanced excel skills
- Proven data entry experience
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent background within customer service with the ability to speak with senior business owners
Hours: Monday to Friday Rotational of 8:30am-5:00pm or 9:30am-6:00pm
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.