Quality Engineer required for a busy machine shop. Excellent promotion prospects.
Initially your job will involve supporting the day to day activities of the quality department. You will be undertaking the APQP and NCR activities, alongside looking at internal audit, calibration and inspection.
Whilst training and support will be given initially you will be playing a more autonomous role over time, eventually stepping into a quality manager role, in roughly 3 years’ time.
Initially you should be able to demonstrate the following abilities.
- Complete investigations and report to time deadlines. Evidenced by examples.
- Detailed APQP knowledge, sufficient to become autonomous within 3 months.
- Detailed 8D and NCR knowledge, sufficient to become autonomous within 3 months
- Broad engineering knowledge to put the quality engineering functions into context. Either through experience or qualifications.
- A broad base of quality engineering activities to add value to the overall performance of the department.