Deputy Head of Business Development - Fixed Term - c.12 mths
This role is maternity cover for the Deputy Head of Business Development (up to 12 months).
We are looking for a commercially minded finance individual and the role holder will support the Head of Business Development and Commercial Director in providing financial and commercial decision support to help drive the identification and delivery of strategic growth opportunities within Voyage, whilst also providing support as required for the wider senior management team.
The role is essential to achieving the growth objectives of the business. The financial analysis and reports produced by the team are critical to the delivery of organic growth through both Investment Committee proposals and tender wins.
- Financial analysis and reporting for the monthly Investment Committee
- Financial appraisal and preparation of associated pricing submission documents to support the tender team in winning new work
- Post investment reviews
- Monitoring and reporting on capital spend and timescales of ongoing development projects
- Ad-hoc financial analysis to support strategic business projects for MD's and Senior Management
- Managing the performance, training, development and appraisal of the Financial Analyst
- To deputise for the Head of Business Development in an event of other significant projects.
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workloads, multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Ideally with report writing experience
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders within a business environment
- Possess an analytical mind-set with a high level of attention to detail
- Experience with Excel for financial appraisals and modelling, including creation of bespoke financial forecasts
- Strong commercial acumen to review, analyse and challenge investment proposals and ensure that risks and opportunities are identified and understood
- Healthcare experience is nice to have, but not essential
- Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development
- Based in Lichfield Head Office with some requirement to travel within the UK as required
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and your birthday off, life assurance, pension contribution, access to childcare vouchers and Voyage Care's reward scheme.
Make a great career choice and apply now!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.