Accountant/ Client Manager
Cameo is delighted to be working with a well respected and thriving accountancy firm in their search for an accountant/client manager. Based across multiple sites in Warwickshire this company have been growing over the last 12 months and due to an influx in clients they are looking for an accountant to join their ranks. Whether you are fully qualified or qualified by experience and you are looking for an opportunity to be the first port of call from start to finish and want to associated with a marque brand then I'd love to hear from you.
Managing your own client portfolio from start of year to year end tax and be the first port of call for any queries your clients have.
* Reporting directly to a Partner
* Reviewing the work of more junior accountants who may be partially or fully ACCA/ACA qualified or studying towards their AAT qualification
* Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole, traders, and Partnerships
* Preparation of management accounts
* VAT returns
* Tax computations and completion of CT600s
* Problem solving
??Professionally qualified or qualified by experience.
??Attention to detail
??Great customer service
This role offers opportunities to develop with the company and the excitement of dealing a varied client base across Warwickshire. The salary is dependant on experience however will be between GBP35,000 and GBP45,000 as well as a generous benefits package. The company offers two sites so the successful candidate will need to be able to travel between the two sites where required.