Customer Accounts Co-ordinator
To administer accounts for both existing and prospective customers in a manner that will achieve maximum profit for the company.
- To ensure the customer receives what they want, when they want it.
- To discuss requirements with the customer and by liaising with the Team ensuring they are within the capability of the plant.
- To develop good working relationships with customers in order to maintain and promote the company's sales and consequently its profitability.
- To ensure that bespoke goods are sold at the price agreed
- To progress chase production orders to ensure agreed delivery is kept. To keep customer informed throughout.
- Preparation and distribution of stock records as required.
- To aid the external sales team maintain appropriate stock levels by monitoring usage and advising them of trends.
- To handle complaints quickly and effectively whilst maintaining customer confidence in the company and work closely with Customer service Manager to resolve issues.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Any duties as requested by the Customer service Manager
- Keep the Customer service Manager informed of any problems or difficulties that may arise.
Knowledge & Experience
- Confidence to liaise and negotiate.
- The ability to deal with people at all levels, on the telephone and in person
- The ability to work under own initiative and under pressure
- Develop an appreciation of customer needs and products, packing and production processes
- Continual personal development
- Knowledge of the retail packaging industry in general is desirable
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy