Finance Analyst - Agriculture
Are you an experienced finance or analytical professional with knowledge of the agricultural sector? If so, CV Screen has the role for you!
An experienced Finance Analyst, who will strong analytical skills, strong Excel and Xero experience and knowledge of the agricultural sector, is required by a leading business based near Stafford. A salary of up to GBP30,000 plus benefits is offered depending on experience.
Working within a small and dedicated team, the Finance Analyst will input, manipulate and report on clients' accounts - ensuring accuracy at all times. You will also get involved with projects for external stakeholders and take ownership all data held within the business.
The Finance Analyst will ideally have the following:
- Solid understanding of the agricultural sector
- Good standard of general education - minimum of GCSE grade C in English and Maths
- Knowledge of Xero or similar cloud-based accounting software
- Excellent analytical skills
- AAT qualified would be a distinct advantage
Basic salary to GBP30,000 + Benefits
nr Stafford, Staffordshire
Please send your CV to Graham Auld at CV Screen in strict confidence or call Graham on for more details.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.