This SME manufacturing business are looking for a Financial Controller with a solid understanding of accounting within a manufacturing environment to be based at its facility in Herefordshire, reporting to the Managing Director.
This is a fast paced and ever evolving manufacturing business who pride themselves on their long lasting customer relationships.
- The preparation of timely and reliable monthly management accounts with an emphasis on providing meaningful analysis which assists managers in making decisions
- Managing the small finance team
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business support and financial analysis of new products and investment opportunities
- Annual accounts and taxation
- A pro-active role in setting strategy and targets for the business and formulating ongoing business improvement plans and KPIs to achieve them
- Responsibility for IT
- Professional Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Companies Act, VAT & HMRC knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
Up to GBP50,000