Are you amazing on the phone to clients and building relationships?? Do you have experience in credit control or debt recovery?
An SME organisation based in Lichfield are looking for a Credit Controller on an interim basis to cover a maternity leave, you will be looking at around 9 months however this can extend to 12 months depending on the workload and handover.
As Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- Participating and investigate customer complaints/ debit notes
- Establishing positive relationships with customers and attend regular face to face meetings
- Ensuring of the timely collection of cash and postings of the Sales Ledger
- Production of management reports and present to senior members
- Taking ownership of queries and customer decisions across the credit base
As Credit Controller Ideally you will have:
- Experience working in a Credit Control position previously
- A proactive and dynamic approach to all given tasks
- A thorough understanding of credit control/ sales ledger/ cash allocation
- Analytically minded
- Work well under pressure
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint