Star Employment are currently recruiting for experienced Production Operative to join our clients growing team based in Halesowen you will be working in a manufacturing environment where you will be responsible for machine minding and ensuring minimum downtime of the production process. The environment can sometimes be quite dirty/dusty as a lot of the products are powders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the production schedule is completed in an efficient manner;
- Ensure all operations are completed in line with all specified company procedures;
- Ensure timely completion of all reporting operations required for the section;
- Actively support the Team Leader and/or Senior Production Operative in the completion of their duties;
- Ensure that all work operations are completed in a safe manner for the protection of all section members;
- Ensure the correct clothing is worn at all times, ie safety boots, uniform, glasses, PPE etc;
- Undertake any other duties at the request of your line manager;
- To be fully aware of company policies and procedures and to work within the guidelines as stated;
- To be aware of and maintain Health and Safety rules at all times.
- To actively support the formal Integrated Management System by ensuring all defined policies, processes and procedures and work instructions are accurately applied.
£8.38 per hour with a £1.00 shift allowance
This role is working on a 0600-1400/1400 - 2200 rotating shift pattern, Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week with a 30 minute break
The role will become permanent after 13 weeks for suitable applicants
To apply please email CV: Click apply