Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
A Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer is required to join a growing manufacturer of turnkey solutions to the automated production line industry based in the Warwick area. The Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer will be required to carry out design work and design-for-manufacture drawings for production line machinery. Design of the various components will be carried out through the use of AutoDesk INVENTOR and AutoCAD. This position is suitable for a graduate/junior level design engineer to join a supportive and successful design team which will coach the successful candidate - allowing for skills development.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
The key responsibility of this role will be to design mechanical and electro-mechanical components for production line machinery and heavy industry products using AutoDesk and AutoCAD packages.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Create concept models to analyse and provide alternative design options.
- Suggesting possible improvements on the existing processes and procedures.
- Manage project deadlines and expectations.
- Obtain quotations for components.
- Providing full documentations on all key decisions throughout the project.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- HNC/HND or degree qualified in a mechanical engineering field of study.
- Proficiency in the use of AutoDesk Inventor or AutoCAD software packages (or other).
- Working experience in a design engineering field of work is desired but not essential.
- A Full UK Driving Licence is advantageous.
- Based within a commutable distance of Warwick.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £18,000-£24,000
- 20 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holiday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.