IFS Application Support Specialist
Role: IFS Application Support Specialist
Salary: GBP30,000 - GBP45,000DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IFS Application Support Specialist to join a leading organisation in Bromsgrove.
The successful candidate will be required to work within the IFS support team managing IFS and associated IT systems.
Responsibilities: IFS Application Support Specialist
- Responsible for improvement user's knowledge of applications and best practices.
- Assist with testing and providing feedback for application and database changes
- Assist with interpreting business requirements for on-going continuous system improvements.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and take a supporting role in major companywide projects such as Business system upgrades.
- Assist with the provision of user support and training to employees across the Group
- IFS and associated applications, producing training modules/guides etc where appropriate.
- Consult with relevant stakeholders to evaluate requirements and recommend solutions for business
- Proactive in working for solutions to business needs across the organisation
- Work alongside IFS and internal stakeholders to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues with business applications, and assist in root cause analysis to resolve any problems
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation pertinent to the role
- Maintain confidentiality about the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network
- Undertake research and self-development where possible, to ensure you maintain an up to date knowledge of the software and systems you and your colleagues support other duties as assigned
Skills and experience: IFS Application Support Specialist
- Essential Experience required for the job
- Working knowledge of IFS Enterprise Explorer v7.5 or above
- Working knowledge of PL/SQL or SQL
- Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent documentation skills and keen attention to detail
- Working knowledge of IFS Enterprise Explorer v9 would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of IFS Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Sales modules would be an advantage
- Familiarity with IFS Custom Objects and Event Actions
If you are an experienced IFS Application Support Specialist looking for a new challenging role where you can be valued then please send your latest CV to or call Jenny Collin on