German Customer Service Representative
Our client, an international engineering and manufacturing company, is looking for a German speaking Customer Support and order management representative to work at their European headquarters in Worcester. This role involves responding to inbound requests from existing business customers, processing orders and providing quotations and technical advice.
You will be interacting with a mixture of very large multinationals and some smaller companies in Germany and the UK. This involves:
- Taking inbound orders, calls and emails and providing quotes on the phone and by email
- Providing technical information about the products
- Providing support on lead times, troubleshooting discrepancies and queries and providing quotations from various price lists
You would need to develop long-term relationships with business customers and internal departments across the business, liaising with the sales force, marketing and management teams.
As a part of a small office of a dozen people in a multilingual team you will be working alongside French, Spanish, Italian and Dutch-speaking colleagues.
- You must be able to speak German to a very high, near-native level, ideally with experience of working with German businesses
- You must be very good on the phone with excellent listening and prioritisation skills
- Previous experience of supporting business customers on the phone, experience of manufacturing would be very helpful but not essential
This role would also involve some product support to customers, and you would get excellent product and systems training and an induction that allows you to work with other areas of the business. You would not be expected to make cold calls or sales calls.
The company is in modern offices in a business park to the north of Worcester, with easy access to the M5, Birmingham, Cheltenham, Stow on the Wold, Leamington Spa, Stratford, Stourbridge, the West Midlands and Midlands. They have ample parking and a regular bus to the Worcester stations.
If you are interested in finding out more, please send us your CV in Word format (.doc or .docx) and we can send you the full job description and have a chat to discuss the role and go through your CV.
Corinium Language Associates is working as an employment agency for this permanent role. Corinium Language Associates could store your details and may get in touch with you about other roles that you could be suitable for but your details will never be shared without your express permission and will never be used for anything other than recruitment.