Data Migration Technician
Data Migration Technician
Location: Tamworth 3HP
Salary: GBP18,000 and GBP20,000 depending on experience
Hours of Work: 9am - 5.30pm early finish alternate Fridays
About the Company:
Kallik is an international provider of labelling and artwork management solutions for regulated markets such as the pharmaceutical, medical devices, cosmetics and chemicals industries. Our solutions offer global organisations a platform to manage and transform their global messaging, in print and online, in a controlled, transparent and compliant way.
The Data Migration Technician is responsible for preparation of import information and population of AMS360 with image assets and content and artworks using a proprietary import tool kit.
This post holder will be able to understand client requirements for migration exercises and be able to interpret these to facilitate sheet population. The position will also be required to provide post live support to the client during the transition from current working to working with AMS360.
Based in Tamworth this Data Migration Technicianrole is easily commutable from the local area including Sutton Coldfield, Burton, Cannock and the Birmingham area.
Data Migration Technician Key Responsibilities:
- Population and validation of bulk import spreadsheets with correct content and reference data.
- Reviewing and cleaning up content i.e. removing duplicated phrases and identifying similar phrases
- Import, creation and verification of content and labelling
- Work closely with the Senior Graphic Specialist/Services Technician to deliver the expected outcomes in line with the statement of work
- Develop a deep understanding of AMS functionality and application
- Develop a deep understanding of graphics and migration processes.
- Ensure work is produced to a consistently high level
- Peer reviews of other team member's work
- Quality checks for created artworks vs content supplied
- Document and communicate enhancement requests and bugs on behalf of the client to Kallik product management
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement within the migration approach and methods
- Contribute to the continued improvements to standard implementation materials
- Communicate frequently with the Senior Graphic Specialist/Data Migration Manager on status, highlight risks and issues where required
- Provide regular updates to the Senior Graphic Specialist/ Data Migration Manager on migration progress
Data Migration Technician Key Requirements:
- Good academic record
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products with a detailed knowledge of Microsoft Excel and strong Analytical skills.
- Proven experience of understanding client requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of team working
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving.
- Dealing with ambiguity.
- Demonstrate a flexible and collaborative approach.
- Must be quality driven
Data Migration Technician Benefits Package:
- GBP18,000 and GBP20,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 public holidays)
- Free on-site parking
- Early finish on Fridays (rotational basis)
- Company Pension Scheme
If you meet the Data Migration Technicianrequirements and feel the role would be a good fit, thenplease apply now for immediate consideration.