TRAINEE COVER SUPERVISORS
The Education Network is working with a number of schools in Coleshill, Smith's Wood and surrounding areas who use Cover Supervisors on a regular basis. We are looking for Graduates who have experience in the classroom, delivering pre-planned lessons, and ensuring pupils carry out certain tasks. We work with a variety of schools with different Ofsted ratings, and where we always receive great feedback from our staff.
In order to be a part of our Cover Supervisor team, you will be:
- A University graduate
- Experienced in working in schools
- Willing to commute to different areas of Birmingham on a daily basis
- Open to accepting earl morning calls
- Able to deliver lessons on all subject areas
- Encouraged to go the extra-mile in order to benefit the students, and further your career.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.