Resource Direct Recruitment (RDR) is an internal recruitment for a global energy services and facilities management group. Our recruiting expertise spans across facilities management (hard and soft services), corporate, executive, sales, marketing, procurement, operations, manufacturing, engineering, finance, IT and HR. We pride ourselves in recuiting the best talent and offer insight on recruitment industry trends.
We have an exciting opportunity and require an outstanding Administrator to be based in Worcester, WR1. This is a permanent full time role working Monday to Friday between the hours of 07:00am and 18:00pm. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
Knowledge and Skills for Administrator
- Support the Administration Manager by producing monthly deduction and service reports, daily failure updates, utilisation reports and weekly dashboards and any other reports as required.
- Monitor performance of contract on daily basis to identify trends and minimise failures by providing advice, feedback and updates to the team in the promotion of best commercial practice in relation to payment mechanism deductions and SFPs.
- Lead the outstanding works sessions with the Technical Service Managers & ensure all work flow is chased & completed within contractual timescales.
- Ensure the complaints and unavailability notice process and procedure is followed and information recorded and available within Central Filing.
- Work with the site Management team to develop specific objectives in line with the company and contract business plan.
- Contribute to company & contract plan by meeting own performance objectives and supporting others in achieving theirs.
- Responsible for Data & trend analysis as required, using research & forecasting technique to ensure continuous improvement.
- Assist administratively with the Damage process on-site to include raising of invoices to the Trust.
- To provide cover for the helpdesk & admin team, during absence.
- Supervise delivery and development of the compliance process in relation to KPI contractual requirements including completion of the PMS scorecards
- To support the introduction of any new technology (PDA) and monitoring of performance process.
- Implement appropriate auditing methods such that the Service delivery is compatible with the requirements of the project, Engie business needs and corporate governance requirements.
- Lead internal contract performance meetings and drive improvements in overall performance and service delivery
- Supervision of all Administration and Helpdesk staff based at the Worcestershire Royal Hospital; Ensure communication to all members of the teams through frequent meetings, team briefs, toolbox talks etc.
- Carry out performance reviews, agreeing objectives and targets for all accountable staff, ensuring that priority is given to their achievement.
- Supervise central filing and document control systems on-site, ensuring all maintenance records and other information is filed in a logical manner, is fully retrievable and auditable.
- Deal with customer complaints in a courteous and professional manner.
Qualifications & required Experience:
- Awareness of Confidentiality
- Demonstrate good team working
- Comprehensive Administrative experience in a busy office environment
- Sound organisational/co-ordination skills
- Good interpersonal skills & telephone manner
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Flexible approach to working
- Smart and appropriate dress
- Offer colleague support
- NHS/Hospital experience
- Facilities Management experience
- Good Health & Safety knowledge
- Educated to GCSE standard
- Expertise in statistical analysis, report production, Maximo 7.5
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.