CAD Design Surveyor
Role: CAD Design Surveyor
Salary: £30000 - £35000PA
Working hours: Core hours are Monday -Friday 8am - 4.30pm but we will expect people to do longer hours when surveying and also if work projects need finishing off.
Our client is highly respected in their industry for quality service and reliability with there product. They now seek a talented CAD Design Surveyor Engineer to complement the business within new project from concept to implementation. With increased order uptake in part generated by our highly successful Business, and accordingly require the skills of a highly experienced hands on CAD Design Surveyor Engineer to rise to the challenge to not only design but survey in the first instances. This will involve using the pool car and travelling to site (mainly London) meeting the client and pricing the job up. The position is for an innovative hands-on design and supporting role.
Applicants must be primarily motivated by the creation of the ultimate design solution.
Building on your experience, creativity and enthusiasm for design, you will be contributing to the creation and development of a wide range of exciting Balustrade products. The successful applicant will demonstrate an appetite for challenge and be adaptable to the needs of the business and our customers to contribute to our further successful growth.
Key activities include:
· Confident and proficient AUTOCAD 2010/2017 user
· 3D concept visualisation/ 3D model generation
· Inventive, Practical and Resourceful
· Team player - working with a focused team
· Excellent communication skills
· Appreciation of manufacturing practices for Balustrades (materials, machining, fabrication)
· Create inventive, appropriate and practical technical concepts and assess their feasibility.
· Detail and specify design for robust manufacture; preparing component and assembly drawings using CAD.
· Ensure that design work undertaken is carried out in accordance with the company procedures and that a high level of professionalism is maintained.
· Work within regulatory framework and established quality system.
· Communicate effectively and deliver high-quality work on-time.
· Assist with the development of graduate and junior engineers.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Degree level qualification in Mechanical or Similar
· CAD Design in AUTO CAD 2010 and 2017
· CSCS CARD
· if they have done previous work with Balustrading that would be beneficial but not essential
· Travel will be required
· 1 year minimum experience in CAD Designing and we use Auto CAD 2010 and 2017qualification. Professionally
· Familiar with material mechanics and processes for machining and fabrication
· Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
· Microsoft applications - Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
· Full Drivers Licence
Were looking for a talented and dynamic individual with the broad design, communication and self- management qualities leading to innovative solutions and excellent client relations. If this is you, please get in touch.
Contact Rob Pain on or click apply to register your interest.