Experienced Mechanical Design / Aeronautical Engineer
Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer / Aeronautical Engineer required for a Close Knitted Design Consultancy based in Rugeley. They have a number of exciting projects on at the moment such as the full aircraft development of a helicopter, etc. and are looking for someone to hit the ground running with their high calibre knowledge of general engineering / aerospace engineering and design skills in 3D software's such as Ansys, SolidWorks, etc. The successful candidate must have a Strong academic and engineering background and be confident with FEA analysis / CFD.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Use 3D CAD software (Ansys, Solidworks) to prepare designs for manufacture.
- Static and Dynamic Structural anaylisis
- Working closely with the production teams to ensure first time right design and production methods.
- Work closely with the Research and Development Team designing prototypes and how to improve previous products to ensure future product performance increases.
- Getting involved in assembly work where required.
- Fluid Dynamics
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Strong academic and engineering background
- Aerospace industry experience desirable
- Highly efficient using Ansys and SolidWorks.
- Heat transfer experience / knowledge
- Basic Stress calculation experience / knowledge
- FEA Analysis / CFD experience / knowledge
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Starting salary: £40,000-£60,000
- Long term progression in both role and salary
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.