Finance Business Partner
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercial Management Accountant to take the next step up into a Finance Business Partner role, and truly make a positive impact on this well-known Blue-Chip business based in Stafford, by improving the finance and business processes, and bridging the gap between finance and operations. If you are looking for a Finance Business partner role where you can really make a difference, to step away from purely Month End reporting, and get out into the business, build relationships and deliver improvements, then this role is not to be missed!
Key responsibilities as Finance Business Partner will include:
- To lead, develop, implement, and review finance process across business units.
- Business Partner a specific business unit(s), providing financial support and guidance to Senior Managers, and building strong and trustworthy relationships.
- Help facilitate the implementation of new finance system.
- To own the monthly accounting process, together with on-going forecasting and the annual business planning process for the business unit.
- Support and strengthen balance sheet reporting.
- To lead, develop, implement, review, monitor and analyse initiatives to improve the profitability of the business unit.
- To lead the month end financial process for the business unit, providing insightful commentary on key monthly variances for the results and presentations where appropriate.
- Working Capital.
- To ensure all aspects of general compliance and financial control are met including purchasing cycle.
The successful Finance Business Partner will be a fully qualified or finalist Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA), with Management Accounts experience, ideally from a larger company background. As this is a Business Partnering role, you must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to talk 'finance to non-finance' colleagues, in a clear non-technical manner. You will be confident, a natural influencer, and have outstanding organisational skills - able to manage multiple projects, whilst also continuing your own day-to-day role. This is a fast-changing environment, therefore, we require someone who is open to change, and who can work flexibly. Most importantly is the ability to recognise problems, devise solutions, and deliver improvements.
The salary for this fantastic Finance Business Partner role in Stafford is up to GBP45,000, plus good contributory pension scheme, holiday allowance, private medical care, free parking, and other flexible benefits you would expect from a large corporate.
If this Finance Business Partner position based in Stafford, Staffordshire, sounds right up your street, or if you would like further information, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to us. Thank you.