Are you looking to build a career in property or customer services? A career developed on great training, in an inclusive challenging environment where your opinion really counts. Look no further.... You may have already worked in customer services, administration, or property, completed a business course, or similar.
If you enjoy engaging with customers, have excellent communications skills and enjoy administration we want to hear from you. If you enjoy building strong customer relationships with proven administrative skills and you are looking to make an impact in an innovative company, then we want to speak with you!
ludlowthompson, an independent market leading London Lettings and Estate Agent are looking for a Property Administrator to join our new & growing team based in our central Apex Office, Worcester.
Duties are varied, but your main purpose is to assist the Property Management team with the delivery of a high quality residential property management service for ludlowthompson, with future potential to progress into a Property Manager Role!
Includes the following:
- Credit Control
- Tenancy Variations
- Client Database Management
- Deposit & Utility Queries / Administration
- Re-lets and Renewals, Terminations
- Team working
If you have a desire to utilise strong communication and administrative skills this would be the perfect role for you to further develop a successful career within the property industry! Previous experience is not required.
ludlowthompson encourage a great working environment and strive for a like-minded team, following the company ethos 'Max Performance, Max Communication, Max Trust' and encouraging a thriving environment with:
- Competitive Salary
- Development Opportunities
- Bonus/Commission Scheme
- Quarterly and Annual Awards & Recognition
- Customer Service related Recognition and reward
- 28 days holiday (incl. statutory)
- NEST Pension
- Perkbox Incentives
- Motivational working environment, IIP Gold Standard Accreditation
- Dedicated training areas
- In-house ARLA PropertyMark training, for industry recognised exams
- NVQ training opportunities, and higher qualifications to suit personal development plan
- Strong Induction programme
- Great Team, with buddy & manager based training and support
Apprenticeships are also available for this role, should you be interested we already work with apprenticeship schemes to be able to support this. Other industry specific training is also provided leading to a recognised NFOPP (ARLA) qualification.
To apply for this role please email including a brief covering note explaining why you think you are the perfect candidate.