Building Services Engineer
Nuffield Health, the UK's largest not for profit healthcare provider, is seeking a Building Services Engineer to join our Cannock Fitness & Wellbeing Gym.
As a Building Maintenance Manager, your remit will span the whole site - from the building shell to the surrounding grounds.
Responsibilities of a Building Services Engineer
- Maintaining the site's many facilities, including swimming pools, mechanical plant, air conditioning, heating and ventilation.
- Make sure that all maintenance queries and issues are dealt with efficiently and effectively using an electronic CAFM system; safely and securely.
- Inspire our building services team to strive for constant improvement, thanks to the way you lead by example.
- Use your hands-on experience and electrical and mechanical skills, as you operate and maintain a viable and effective preventative maintenance programme.
Our ideal Building Services Engineer will:
- Hold an electrical qualification, ideally to 17th edition or equivalent, plus proven experience in a similar trade. (Including roles such as maintenance engineer, maintenance technician or maintenance manager).
- Hold a pool plant qualification and an understanding of water hygiene systems, but this is not essential as we can provide full training.
- Have good knowledge of Building Management systems and demonstrate an ability to read electrical drawings and safely find faults in a three-phase electrical control panel.
- Have experience of emergency lighting testing, PAT and other compliance areas in a large industrial unit.
- Crucially, you will be driven to develop systems, improve your own skills and those of others, and help to build the strongest possible team around you.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we will give you 25 days holiday - and we will reward you with more annual leave when you build your career with us.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you?