Job opportunity- Excel, Access, MS Office, TedDoc, MAM
Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire
On the behalf of a National Automotive Organisation, I am looking to recruit a Data Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join a leading distribution wholesaler with over 80 years' experience. Dominating the market with their unique services for the UKs top automotive brands, the client is growing in their relationships and customers nationally.
I am seeking a Data Analyst idea with some automotive knowledge to join the Vehicle Data team. As a key member in the data team, you will work with the product databases, enable consistent and accurate product catalogues to be produced.
As a Data Analyst you will:
- Improve and expand information by combining data from multiple sources
- Create product information from research and analysis
- Perform detailed analysis, presenting data and producing reports
- Work with automotive products including technical information
- Use Excel formulas, macros and simple queries to update data
- Work with other departments and product teams to gather and store supplier information
- Work with other departments and product teams to gather supplier information
You will ideally have some experience in the following:
- MS Office
- Understanding of automotive components
Knowledge or experience with TecDoc or MAM Autocat application guides would be advantageous but not essential.
The market leader is offering a salary of GBP30,000 for a Data Analyst to join a collaborative and growing organisation.
To hear about more opportunities like this or in the RDBMS, BI and IT market, please contact one of the team at Chapman Tate.