Due to positive growth, we are recruiting a Project Support Administrator for our client who are a world-leading independent telecommunications business. They are based within the South Midlands area with satellite offices within the West Midlands.
This role is key to our client to support their project field services teams within the specified areas and is a very exciting time to join their ever expanding business.
- Carry out Project Administration duties as directed by the Field Services Contracts Mangers - Civils and Cabling
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records of all required or related field engineering activities
- Provide key liaison between field service teams across either Civils or cabling works in and around the company's project work regions.
- Build strong relationships between their internal project teams and field engineers
- All other related duties as directed by the Project manager
- Previous project administration work desired within the telecommunications sector would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Competent in ALL MS Office applications
- Accurate Data entry skills
- Self motivated and pro-active with a desire to undergo training to progress career further
- Hold a valid UK Driving licence with access to own transport (due to some rural locations)
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 hours
£18,000If you feel you have the skills and qualities to offer then please click the link to apply ensuring you upload your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85602189