Staff Nurse £18 - £20ph Nights
RMN/RGN Staff Nurse - Nights - Full-time
Are you a passionate, motivated and driven RGN/RMN looking for your next challenge? We are looking for ambitious full and part-time qualified nurses with a genuine desire to provide exceptional quality of care to our clients based in Stafford.
A Person-Centred Care approach is essential and experience with electronic care plans is desirable, although full training will be provided. We are looking for dedicated individuals with at least 12 months nursing experience, ideally in a nursing home environment. Successful candidates will have great communication skills with the ability to quickly develop and maintain effective relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues. As a confident team leader, you will be expected to support, mentor and motivate other members of the care team. Excellent attention to detail is a must for this role.
* Salary up to £20.00 per hour depending on experience (36 to 48 hours per week on nights)
Day to day activities of a registered nurse - RGN/RMN
* Assess residents health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
* Develop your knowledge and skills as an RGN/RMN and those of others
* Promote best practice as a Registered Nurse
* Assist in maintaining and developing robust and compliant services
* Contribute to quality improvement
* Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
* Work autonomously with minimum supervision
* Apply clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied scenarios
Responsibilities and Qualifications
* The Registered Nurse will be a natural team player with the ability to lead when needed
* hold an up to date NMC Registration and fully maintained PREP.
* Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
* Possess training requirements for RGN/RMN role - Including infection control and health and safety competencies
* Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a RGN/RMN
* Passion for working with and supporting the needs of Senior Adults
* Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills
* Demonstrate an up to date knowledge and training on topics such as infection control and Health and Safety
If this position is of any interest to you or you would like to hear about other positions in your area please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85591110