Golf Academy Assistant
JCB is a truly world class, family owned business. We are proud of our achievements and recognise that future growth and success is shaped by the ambition of the JCB team. If you are looking for a career with a business where people really count, look no further than JCB.
Overview of the role of Golf Academy Assistant:
We are looking for a highly motivated & organised individual with experience in customer interaction, golf concierge or leisure industries.
Services the requirements of members, guests, JCB corporate guests and golf coaches at the golf academy as laid down by the Golf Academy Manager and delivered by a team of Golf academy staff. Sets up, oversees and enhances the instruction areas of the academy and the golf academy building. Interacts with members and guests, giving them assistance when necessary.
Your Responsibilities as a Golf Academy Assistants:
- Sets up, maintains and removes all instructional areas of the golf academy as established by the Golf Academy Manager on a day to day basis.
- Maintains golf ball stocks and appearance on the lesson areas.
- Meets and greets students at designated areas and assists them with entry and with their clubs/luggage.
- Operates a concierge service from Golf Academy to the Car park in an efficient and professional manner.
- Operates two way radio communication with fellow staff to ensure good communication.
- Responsible for evaluating their own performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service to achieve 5 star service and excellent guest satisfaction.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
You will be a highly motivated individual capable of working under your own direction and as part of a wider team. The ideal candidate will possess strong inter-personal skills to enable them to maintain the JCB brand of excellence in all their dealing.
- Education/Experience: GCSE/A Level study or equivalent, Good Written, spoken and reading English, 1/2 years experience within the golf/leisure/sport/customer service industry.
- Mathematical Skills: May be required: to calculate figures and apply to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability: May be required to solve practical problems and to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Physical Demands: Regularly stands, walks and sits. Frequently is required to manual handling work including carrying of golf clubs, golf equipment or teaching aids. Occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds.
- Vision Requirements: Regularly uses close, distance, color, and peripheral vision as well as depth perception. Ability to adjust focus.
- Environment/Noise: Occasionally works in wet or windy conditions. Frequently works in outdoor weather conditions. Noise level is moderate.
What’s in it for you?
To say thank you for your hard work, we will work with you to support your career progression and development. We will also provide a competitive salary, company pension scheme, medical insurance and dental care schemes, access to the company’s healthy living centre and 33 days annual leave.
JCB: Building a Brighter Future
JCB is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Recruitment Agencies: JCB does not accept any speculative approaches to present candidates for advertised vacancies.