Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
Job Title: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
Shifts: Monday to Friday - 8 hours
Benefits: Performance related bonus, great holiday entitlement and internal/external Training Location: West Bromwich, West Midlands
Pro-tech have an outstanding opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias to join a rapidly growing FMCG manufacturer in West Bromwich. This would suit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer who is looking to work Monday to Friday position with no weekends.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias Requirements:
- Electrical engineering qualification (HNC/ONC/HND or BTEC, NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds level 3)
- Industry experience including Food, FMCG, Bottling, Dairy, Packaging and high speed manufacturing environment
- Maintenance Engineers will have electrical understanding on relays, sensors, ac/dc motors and invertors
- Mechanical skills which includes; pneumatics, hydraulics, bearings and chains
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias Responsibilities:
- Working in an established team of Maintenance Engineers, carrying out reactive maintenance as well as planned preventive maintenance
- Working a Monday to Friday day's position
- Getting involved with projects and continuous improvements within the Engineering Department
If you are interested in this Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias opportunity, click Apply at the bottom of this advert.
Alternatively for further details please contact Ryan Fraser at Pro-tech Recruitment on 01442 299055.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85617362