With more than 25 years’ experience in the legal industry, Jennings Perks Solicitors is a well-established firm of solicitors providing a practical, responsive and reliable service dealing with Family Law, Property, Wills, Probate and Elderly care. Over the years we have built a strong reputation for delivering exceptional customer service and providing pro-active legal advice.
We are now looking to recruit a Legal Receptionist to join our team. As a well-established, friendly and thriving high street solicitor’s practice we offer the following excellent benefits to employees:
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays rising by 1 day after 5 years continuous service.
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
• Contribution Everyday Healthcare Plan.
Being the first point of contact, we are seeking to appoint a professional, well-presented legal receptionist to greet all our clients with a polite and friendly manner. Having a good standard of education including GCSE in English and Maths (or equivalent) and with previous receptionist experience, ideally within a legal practice, your main duties will include:
• Courteously and efficiently deal with clients both on the telephone and face to face in reception areas.
• Confidently answer the phone and transfer calls, including taking detailed messages when necessary.
• General administrative duties including photocopying, filing, scanning, cataloguing documents such as deeds and wills and ensuring all records are accurately maintained.
• To provide administrative cover for legal secretaries when required.
• Ensuring the reception area is kept welcoming and tidy.
• Setting up and clearing meeting rooms, providing refreshments and setting up equipment as required.
To be successful you will need to:
• Have strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
• Have strong attention to detail.
• Be organised and efficient in your working approach.
• Have excellent IT skills particularly in Microsoft excel and word.
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible so if you have not heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.
We may close this advert early should we get sufficient volume of quality candidates, so please do not delay sending in your application.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85625582