- My public sector client based in Newcastle is looking for a temporary Project manager to assist with a bed project. Suitable candidates will have previous project experience with the ability to develop, implement and manage effect lines of communication between staff, management teams and key project stakeholders.
- To direct, manage and lead the Test Bed Project alongside the Clinical Lead and Project Owner.
- Lead on and ensure completion of all interim reports.
- To engage with and involve key internal and external stakeholders in the development and implementation of plans through collaborative working to ensure project performance is managed and agreed outcomes complete
- Ensure all reports are produced within agreed timescales
- Manage and update all project plans, Risk registers, Issue logs are updated and actions completed within agreed times frames
- To support the implementation of key agreed projects and milestones and ensure appropriate and effective governance arrangements are set in place.
- Maintain record of communications.
- Ensure all stakeholders responsible for completing actions do so within agree times frames and where delays are expected that suitable escalation is actioned.
- Ensure governance meetings are performed and a report log maintained and minutes produced and circulated where appropriate
- Ensure all appropriate partners are provided with timely and appropriate communications in project based outputs
- Liaise with clinical and digital teams to ensure any barriers are identified early, resolved or escalated in a timely manner
- Arrange daily meetings to discuss any immediate issues
- Manage and arrange monthly and quarterly steering group meetings
- Managed and arrange monthly finance team meetings to ensure budget for all partners is within grant envelope
- Regular contact with digital and clinical partners for updates prior to planned meetings
- To take full responsibility for the line-management of coordinator
- Ability to tackle issues
- problem solving ability
- Ability to work flexible to respond to the changing demands
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy