Process Engineer NPI/Manufacturing/Foundry
Process Engineer (NPI/Manufacturing/Foundry)
£30,000 - £37,000 + Training + Progression + Bonus + 33 Days Holiday + Company Pension
Tipton, West Midlands
Excellent opportunity for an Process Engineer with NPI experience looking to work for an industry leading company who offer specialist industry training and the opportunity to progress into management?
On offer is the chance to work for a well-established company who operate as specialist in their industry and give the chance to progress into management as well as develop your technical skills through structured training.
In this role you will be looking to manage the introduction of new products from design into manufacture. You will plan and introduce all manufacturing processes from BOM's to manufacturing processes. You will also be charged with introducing lean manufacturing principles at all stages of manufacture.
This company specialise in the design and manufacture of a range of products for a variety of industries and boast an exceptional reputation for their ability to produce complex bespoke components alongside their constant growth due to increasing customer demand.
This role would suit a Process Engineer with NPI experience looking for ongoing specialist training and progression to Senior Engineer roles within a growing company.
· Managing the implementation of new products into manufacture
· Introduce all manufacturing processes in the business and focus on lean manufacturing
· Training given from a market leading company to develop technical skill set
· Come from a manufacturing background and have experience working in an NPI focused role
· Looking for opportunities to progress into managerial roles
· Develop technical skills through specialist training
Please apply online or call Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information.